Title: CEO, Tax Planner, Husband and Dad
What he really does: Makes sure everyone is working toward the same vision and keeps clients super-happy.
What makes Daveed amazing at his job
- Daveed has been helping clients save on taxes and increase wealth for over 11 years!
- In that time he has worked with hundreds of the cool clients in Oregon, from food cart owners to teachers, doctors to corporate executives, creative directors to sports coaches – anyone who is serious about improving their finances.
- Daveed takes time to understand clients’ businesses, goals, dreams and desires.
Getting to know Daveed outside of work
- Loves spending time with his wife, Laura, and their three kids – ages 8, 10 and 11.
- Enjoys hiking, biking and living in Oregon, near the Pacific Ocean and beautiful mountains.
- Works from a treadmill desk -has a goal of walking 10,000 per day.
- Loves reading leadership books and watching inspirational webinars.
- Since COVID-19 started, has spent more time exercising and learning to cook.
- Lived in Nigeria, Africa, for five years as a child.
- Worked as a whitewater river rafting guide while he was a college student.
- Favorite restaurant meal: Thai Pad Prik King.
- Enjoys mediation and short naps during the workday.